Any employer throughout the country can avail our services subject to the fulfillment of Terms and Conditions for services offered. The employers can send us their requirements by filling up the Employer Requisition Form or through email ([email protected]). The receipt of requirements will be treated as an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions for Services Offered
- We prefer not to charge the candidates. It is preferred that the payments are made by the employers, over-and-above the salary they are offering to the candidates. The employers can choose any one of the four service plans mentioned below:
|Service Plan Name||Amount payable by the employer (Over and above candidate’s salary)||Free Replacement Period (If candidate leaves the organization)||Payment to be remitted in our bank account within|
|PLAN-A||8.33% of Annual CTC (1 month salary)||90 days||30 days of selection|
|PLAN-B||4.17% of Annual CTC (1/2 month salary)||45 days||15 days of selection|
|PLAN-C||Rs. 1,000 (if salary is less than Rs. 10,000 pm)||No Replacement||7 days of selection|
|PLAN-D||10% of Monthly salary (if salary is more than Rs. 10,000 pm)||No Replacement||7 days of selection|
- HimNaukri simply acts as a bridge in gapping the gorge between employers and job seekers. We just inform the candidates about the available job opportunities with our clients. The selection process is the overall responsibility of the organization (employer). HimNaukri does not assume any liability, whatsoever may arise, as a result of the selection of a particular candidate.
- Himnaukri will not be responsible for any dispute between the employer and the employee. Neither will we be responsible for any misconduct, misbehavior nor misleading criminal record of the candidate, whatsoever, as our responsibility ends as soon as the employer meets the potential employee.
- The organization (employer) should by themselves, verify the authenticity, eligibility, identity of the candidates before recruiting them as employees.
- The client organization (employer) is required to inform us about the number of selections made, out of the total candidates that appeared for the interview, based on the information propagated by us.
- If the candidate referred by us is not selected and we get to know that the person is working with your organization within 12 months of the date of interview, it will be considered to be a placement made by HimNaukri and the organization (employee) will be liable to pay the requisite charges.
- Any deviation from the “Terms for Services’ will call for legal court proceedings being initiated, by our team of legal experts, against the defaulter organization (employer).
- All disputes are subject to Shimla jurisdiction only.